Saturday, January 5, 2013

Waiting on the Airplane...

I'm flying out of Dulles on Copa Airlines and online they say that you are supposed to be at the airport 3 hours before take off, so my dad dropped me off at 12:30.  There are not very many people in Dulles from what I can tell; it seems very empty.  Which  made for a rather enjoyable trip through security.  I had a can of Tony Chachare's Creole Seasoning in my carry on for my home stay and the security people had to open it and do a test on it to make sure that it wasn't a bomb. (It wasn't).  They didn't ask about the Old Bay though!

Not totally sure what I am going to do in the next two and a half hours before the plane takes off.  I'd do like these two old ladies are doing and sleep, but I already did that today.  

Maybe I will start reading the Spanish Dictionary Jo got me for Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment