Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Preparing for Ecuador

Hi all,

I decided to put all of my adventures on the same blog website since having too many would get confusing - and I plan to never stop going on adventures!  Last January I travelled to Peru and absolutely loved it!  It was the best three weeks of my life and deepened my desire to travel, especially to South America.  Check out the posts below to see some of the things we did on that trip!

This January, I am traveling to Quito, Ecuador for a program through Child Family Health International (CFHI) called Intensive Beginner Spanish and Healthcare in Quito.  I will be living with a home stay family, taking Spanish classes, volunteering with some local non-profits, and working with physicians in local health clinics.  You can check out more about the organization and the program at their website, www.cfhi.org.

This is going to be a very big experience and I am so much looking forward to it!  I hope you all will get a chance to check out the blog every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment